Integrating your TA (Tactical Arbitrage) account with Amazon is vital. It's the foundation of your business. By the end of this article, you will know how to:
- create a professional seller account on Amazon
- copy MWS keys
- integrate TA with Amazon
Protecting your settings with a password
You can password protect the Settings page. If you work alone, password protection might not be necessary.
If other people have access to your TA account, like a virtual assistant, you might want to use this tool.
The Settings page contains information (e.g. billing info and Amazon keys) which you might not want to share. Plus, you'll want to prevent others from accidentally changing your settings.
To create password protect the Settings page:
- Scroll up to the top of the Settings page.
- Click the password field. A new page displays.
- Enter your password.
- Note: The Lost Password tool uses the email address you enter into the Tactical Arbitrage system. If other people have access to that email account, they are able to change your password.
1. Setting up your Amazon account
The first step is to create a professional seller account on Amazon.
- Note: Amazon offers two types of accounts: individual and professional. TA does not work with individual accounts. You need to set up a professional account.
To create an Amazon seller account, click here.
Across the regions
The link you need to create an Amazon Professional Seller account might be different depending on your location.
- For global regions and languages, click here. The Amazon Services page displays.
- In the top right corner of the page, hover your mouse on the flag. A menu displays.
- Click a flag to select your language. A new page displays.
- Click the Start Selling button. The Amazon Seller Central page displays.
- Start filling in the application to set up an account.
2. Opening the TA Settings page
This is where you paste the keys from the Amazon site. There are two fields on this panel.
- On the dashboard, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click UPDATE SETTINGS. The Settings page displays.
- If not already open, click the Keys tab on the top menu. The Key panel displays.
- On the left menu, select your geographic region.
3. Copying and pasting Amazon keys
Next, you're going to copy and paste two Amazon keys: MWS Seller ID and MWS Auth Token. They look like two long passwords with numbers and letters.
- Login to your Seller Central account, USA and CA sellers should go to this Link.
- UK or EU sellers should use this Link.
- Click Next here and on the next page. You can now see a MWS License Agreement.
- To continue, check this box and select Next. A new page displays.
- Copy the Seller ID and paste it into the MWS Seller ID field on the Tactical Arbitrage Settings page.
- Copy the MWS Auth Token and paste it into the MWS Auth Token field on the Tactical Arbitrage Settings page.
- Click Save.
4. Checking the keys
Use the test feature to see if your keys are working properly. Look below the MWS Auth Token box and then click TEST IF CORRECT.
- If the keys are correct, the green box text changes to CORRECT.
- If the keys are not correct, the box becomes orange and displays INCORRECT. In this case, copy and paste the keys again.
If you are sure you have done everything right and there is still some issue, please contact us using the chat or support menu. It may be that you are simply a very new professional seller at Amazon and your keys are not yet quite active.
This is one possible reason.