This article talks about Source Price Adjustments. It's an important search filter.
There are other filters on the platform. Click a link to learn about different filters.
Before you start
The filter only works if you've entered website and category information.
The image below, for example, shows we want to search products on the Walmart website. We used Easy Bulk and selected the Children's Books category. As shown in the image, there are 388 URLs in that category.
For more information about using the Product Search page, see:
Opening the filter panels
- To open a filter panel, click the arrow in the top right corner.
- To open all panels at one time, click the double arrow.
1. Price adjustments
This might be the most important product search filter on the platform.
Search for products which offer a discount. With lower costs, you'll be able to achieve your ROI objectives.
- Enter the target product price you are searching for.
- Enter the desired retail price discount.
- Enter the desired cashback percentage. To auto-fill the field, click the toggle so that it moves to the right. The name of the cashback site on the list with the best rate displays below the field.
- Enter the desired giftcard percentage. To auto-fill the field, click the toggle so that it moves to the right. The name of the cashback site on the list with the best rate displays below the field.
- Enter a sales tax figure for your jurisdiction. If you enjoy tax-exempt status or live in a jurisdiction with no sales tax, leave the field blank.
1.1 About auto-fill
The auto-fill feature enters the best figure offered by the companies on your cashback and giftcard lists. To get these rewards after a sale, you first have to register with one or more of these companies.
To become a member of a cashback service provider, go to the join page:
- Click AUTO beside Cashback. The Auto Insert Cashback page displays. It shows a list of cashback companies and the current cashback rate.
- Click the blue icon beside a company name. That company's page displays in a new tab.
- Locate join button and become a member.
- Note: The process is similar for Giftcard rewards. Click the AUTO button beside Giftcard and follow the same steps.
1.2 Edit the list
You don't need to see the full list of cashback or giftcard companies each time you do a search. You can edit the lists to include your favorites.
The instructions below describe how to edit the cashback company list. The process is similar for the giftcard company list.
- Click AUTO beside Cashback. The Auto Insert Cashback page displays.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list.
- Click EDIT SOURCES. The Select Cashback Services page displays.
- Uncheck the box for each company you do not want to see on the list.
- Scroll down and click SAVE.
- Note: At a later date, you can go back and add those removed companies. Open the Select Cashback Services page and then check the box beside the company name.